Sign-in to view your favorite properties.
Joseph Arnone, Broker / Owner
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets • Innovative strategies to market and sell your home • Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online • A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way • A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
If you need any assistance selling or buying a home it would be a privilege to serve you. I am a Las Cruces native and former US Army Paratrooper. I live the Army’s values of: honesty, loyalty, and integrity in everything I do. Years of experience building and remodeling houses has given me the ability to know a house inside and out! While I can't change the world for everybody, I know the right property can change your world! I look forward to serving you!
My promise to clients is to treat their real estate transaction with professionalism, determination and respect. I have spent my entire life in Dona Ana County and raised my three kids here. Whether you’re buying your first home or looking for an investment property my goal is to make your home buying or home selling experience as positive as possible.
Professional experience: I have spent 22 years in public government as a public servant for the many communities within Dona Ana County. I have contributed to and managed many initiatives that were focused on the public safety of the community we live in. Along with the Exit Realty Horizons team, I promise you will receive the most innovative and well-trained staff in the real estate community. When I’m not helping clients, I enjoy hunting, fishing and hiking in the great outdoors of New Mexico.
Hello, my name is Brenna Kehres. I am native of Wisconsin, that moved to Las Cruces, New Mexico 10 years ago. During that decade I could not help but fall in love with the people of Las Cruces, the scenic views and amazing weather (especially in the winter). I take great pride in calling Las Cruces home. I would love to help you do the same.My goal is to make your buying and selling experience expedient and enjoyable. I look forward to working you with and helping you find a place to call home.